Air Con Sanitiser Spray - 12 Cans - Full Box
Bulk Air Conditioning Sanitiser Spray | 12 Cans - Full Box
** TOP SELLER **
Box of 12 Cans At Bulk Discount Price
Buy in Bulk - Full Box of Air Con Sanitiser Aerosol Sprays
Buy in Bulk and get big savings on your garage supplies. We offer trade prices and great discounts when you shop our full box quantities of garage supplies and auto workshop accessories. Shop Today and get the best price on Air Conditioning Sanitiser Bombs
- Cleans, Sanitises and Deodorises Air Conditioning Systems
- Long-lasting Antimicrobial Cleaner
- Eliminates Harmful Bacteria, Fungi and Mildew
- Eliminates Bad Odours quickly
- Simple to use Application
- Cleans the entire system in approx 20 minutes
- A/C System should be Treated every 6 Months to ensure No Microbial build up.
- Quantity: 12 Cans
- 90ml per can
- Brand: Sterling UK
- For Directions of use, see below
Fast & FREE Delivery Available in UK
A/C Deep Clean:
This air con cleaner is the solution you need to clean, sterilise and freshen up your A/C system. Over time the air conditioning unit in your car can become contaminated with bacteria as moisture and microbes cling to the surfaces and begin to proliferate.
This build up can lead to foul odours and can interrupt an efficient air flow.
This air con sanitiser spray cleans, disinfects and refreshes your entire A/C system. It is simple to apply thanks to it's aerosol action and is fast acting.
Professional Grade Air Con System Cleaning:
Once applied this product will clean and freshen your entire system in just 20 minutes. Take a moment to clean your vehicles air con, remove lingering odours and restore fresh air to your car interior.
A professional deep clean air conditioning treatment that cleans, sanitises and deodorises - heat exchangers, air ducts, air vents and passenger cabins, including carpets. It leaves your car clean and fresh.
Directions For Use:
- Shake well before use.
- Start engine.
- Turn on A/C. Set to re-circulating and maximum cooling.
- Point vents to centre of car.
- Place can upright in front passenger side foot well.
- Position can to ensure product does not spray directly onto dashboard or other trim.
- If car has leather seats place a dry cloth over base of seat to prevent spotting of sensitive leather.
- Press button and lock down, exit car and close door.
- Allow the can to discharge fully.
- Only use when vehicle is unoccupied.
- Once discharged, treatment is complete.
- Switch off the engine.
- Return ventilation system to normal settings.
- Before driving, open doors and allow car to vent for 2 minutes - allowing vapour to disperse.
- Never smoke when using this product.
BEST PRICES ON BULK GARAGE SUPPLIES - BIG SAVINGS - SHOP NOW!
Minimum Order £25
FREE on orders over £50
£4.50 on orders below that amount
Minimum Order £100
FREE on orders over £200
Or £15 charge on orders under £200
Rest of World
Please contact us,
Subject to weight & destination
We Also Recommend