Expandable Braided Sleeving | 25mm
25mm Expandable Braided Sheathing | 10 Metre Roll
- Easy to Install, Light Weight & Flexible
- Quality Polyethylene (PET) construction gives sleeving a high Tensile Strength and makes it cut and Abrasion Resistant
- Adds a Professional finishing touch to cable and wire management projects
- Flame Retardant
- Halogen Free
- Open Weave Construction - Easy Installation
- Expands up to 300%
- Size: 25mm
- 10 Metre Roll
- Operating Temperature Range: -50°C to 150°C
- Melt Point: 250°C +/- 5
- Tensile Strength: 100,000 PSI
- Flammability: UL224 VW-1 Low Smoke - Zero Halogen
- Excellent UV resistance and anti-abrasion
- RoHS Compliant
- Colour: Black
View our Full Collection of:
EXCELLENT CABLE PROTECTION:
Expandable Braided Sleeving is Flame Retardant and Halogen free. It offers durable abrasion resistance in a wide range of industrial applications. The open weave construction allows an easy installation on a bundle of hoses and cables.
FLEXIBLE, TOUGH, DURABLE:
The construction of the braid allows the sleeving to be expanded up to 300%. Ideal for applications in cable harnesses, automatic equipment, railways and the general manufacturing industry where wire and cable are required to have tough and durable protection.
Designed for durability and flexibility our expandable sleeving has an open-braided construction which can expand up to three times its internal diameter. The sleeving is ideal for fitting over cables, wire connectors and end-fittings of different shapes and sizes.
It is used to protect cable and wiring from damage by providing an external sheath. Our braided expandable sleeving is ideal for electrical projects and builds of any size.
BEST PRICES ONLINE - SHOP NOW!
Minimum Order £25
FREE on orders over £50
£4.50 on orders below that amount
Minimum Order £100
FREE on orders over £200
Or £15 charge on orders under £200
Rest of World
Please contact us,
Subject to weight & destination
We Also Recommend