Air Con Sanitiser Bombs - Aerosol Spray | 90ml
Air Conditioning System Cleaner & Sanitiser - 90ml Sterling
** TOP SELLER **
- Fast, Effective & Simple to Use
- Cleans, Sanitises and Deodorises Air Conditioning Systems
- Long Lasting Deep Clean
- Eliminates Harmful Bacteria, Fungi and Mildew
- Removes Persistent Stubborn Odours
- Air Con Complete Clean in Just 20 minutes
FREE DELIVERY UK - see below
AIR CONDITIONING DEEP CLEAN:
This air con cleaner is the professional solution to cleaning and sanitising all vehicle AC systems. It is fast, effective and simple to use - and it eliminates odour causing microbes in minutes. Over time air conditioning units naturally become contaminated with moisture and microbes and need to be cleaned properly to restore freshness.
FAST ACTING & LONG LASTING:
The build up of bacteria and mildew can lead to foul odours and can interrupt an efficient and clean air flow. An unclean air conditioning system presents an annoyance and a hazard to drivers and passengers. This air con sanitiser spray is specially designed to clean, disinfect and refresh your entire A/C system. It provides a long lasting clean in just 20 minutes.
- Manufacturer: Sterling UK
- Mechanism: Aerosol Spray
- Size: 90ml
TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS:
A professional deep clean air conditioning treatment, this product cleans, sanitises and deodorises - heat exchangers, air ducts, air vents and passenger cabins - including carpets. It delivers an all round system clean - not just to the air system but to the cabin as well. For ultimate freshness clean your car AC every six months.
Once applied this product will clean and freshen your entire system minutes. It is simple to apply thanks to it's aerosol action and delivers an invasive clean to the entire system. Take a moment to clean your vehicles air con, remove lingering odours and restore fresh air to your car interior.
BEST PRICES ONLINE - SHOP NOW!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Shake well before use.
- Start engine.
- Turn on A/C. Set to re-circulating and maximum cooling.
- Point vents to centre of car.
- Place can upright in front passenger side foot well.
- Position can to ensure product does not spray directly onto dashboard or other trim.
- If car has leather seats place a dry cloth over base of seat to prevent spotting of sensitive leather.
- Press button and lock down, exit car and close door.
- Allow the can to discharge fully.
- Only use when vehicle is unoccupied.
- Once discharged, treatment is complete.
- Switch off the engine.
- Return ventilation system to normal settings.
- Before driving, open doors and allow car to vent for 2 minutes - allowing vapour to disperse.
- Never smoke when using this product.
Minimum Order £25
FREE on orders over £50
£4.50 on orders below that amount
Minimum Order £100
FREE on orders over £200
Or £15 charge on orders under £200
Rest of World
Please contact us,
Subject to weight & destination
We Also Recommend