Ball Joint Separator
Silverline Ball Joint Separator
- Separates ball joint from steering knuckles
- Forged Steel to withstand hard usage
- Corrosion-resistant plated finish
- Knurled shaft to ensure firm grip
- Ideal for cars and light commercial vehicles
- 300mm long
- Distance between tapered jaws approximately 24mm
- For separating ball joints, Pitman arms & tie rods
Fast & Free Delivery Available in the UK
Silverline Ball Joint Separator:
This Silverline ball joint seperator is ideal for seperating ball joints, pitman arms and tie rods. It is constructed from forged steel for durability and has a plated finish for corrosion resistance. This product qualifies for free delivery in the UK, see below for details.
Silverline are leading industry experts with many years history in manufacturing and supplying more than 5,000 quality hand and power tools throughout the UK and Europe. The knurled shaft provides a secure firm grip for increased efficacy and safety. This tool is ideal for the professional automotive garage and can be used on cars and light commercial vehicles.
Trusted Throughout the UK:
The Silverline brand is recognised and trusted throughout the UK and Europe and combines excellent product quality with real affordability. The Silverline tool range meets both the current and future demands of the professional garage and workshop.
Grease Monkey Direct - All your Garage Supplies in one place!
* images are for illustrative purposes only
Minimum Order £25
FREE on orders over £50
£4.50 on orders below that amount
Minimum Order £100
FREE on orders over £200
Or £15 charge on orders under £200
Rest of World
Please contact us,
Subject to weight & destination
We Also Recommend