Copper Sealing Washers 9mm x 14mm x 1mm | Pack of 50
- Metric Copper Sealing Washers
- Highly Durable
- Size: 9mm x 14mm x 1mm
- Size: Inner Diameter x Outer Diameter x Depth
- Quantity: Pack of 50
- Fast Dispatch
FREE DELIVERY UK - see below
METRIC COPPER WASHERS:
These metric copper washers are often used in car brake lines, fuel and oil lines, hydraulic systems and sump plugs. They are suitable for use in outdoor applications and challenging environments where they may be exposed to rough weather and corrosive conditions. Copper sealing washers are a popular choice for use in low pressure hydraulic systems and pneumatic fittings.
HIGHLY DURABLE COPPER WASHERS:
These heavy duty copper sealing washers deliver excellent corrosion resistance properties. They are highly durable and demonstrate high thermal and electrical conductivity. The robust nature combined with the thermal and conductivity properties of these copper washers makes them a great all rounder. They are employed in many industries - including the automotive, marine, construction, industrial and electrical industries.
- Material: Copper
- Type: Sealing Washer
- High Conductivity
- Excellent Corrosion Resistance
- Melting Point: Up to 1083°C
ADVANTAGES OF COPPER WASHERS:
Copper washers offer a number of key advantages over other material types that may be critical depending on the application at hand.
- Flexibility - Copper is a flexible and adaptable material, making it a great choice for jobs requiring a malleable washer. Copper can be easily formed into any shape - making it easy to work with.
- Thermal & Electrical Conductivity - Copper is an excellent conductor of heat and electricity.
- Excellent Corrosion Resistance - Copper is inherently corrosion resistant making it a highly durable material. It does not react with water making it a good choice where rust damage is a concern.
- Cost Effective - Copper washers are typically more cost effective to work with than other materials such as steel.
BEST PRICES ONLINE - SHOP NOW!
* images for illustrative purposes only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.