Diesel Treatment and Injector Cleaner | 325ml
- Removes blocking deposits with one treatment
- Opens clogged injectors
- Restores lost power
- Improves fuel economy
- Idle speed consistency
- Quantity: 325ml
- Manufacturer Silver Hook (UK)
Why Use a Diesel Treatment and Injector Cleaner -
Diesel engines are very popular today, partly because of their fuel efficiency/ MPG and because they have greater torque. Also, turbocharged diesel engines can have similar or even better performances than their petrol rivals.
Although diesel and petrol are made from the same crude raw material they have different characteristics which makes diesel and petrol powered engines operate very differently.
Problems with Deposits -
Diesel engines suffer a problem of deposits that occur inside the engine. The most common type of deposits are those around the fuel injectors. Every diesel engine experiences this problem and it occurs in parallel with engine use - so basically the more miles on a diesel engine the greater the problem of deposit formation.
As the deposits begin to develop and accumulate around the injectors fuel consumption will increase and the engine will lose power. The vehicle will become more expensive to run as it loses efficiency and guzzles fuel at a greater rate. It will also see a marked reduction in power as the engines performance is impacted.
Diesel deposits occur regardless of the quality of the fuel, however, in some countries where fuel has lower quality these deposits are a very prominent issue. Your diesel and engine should be treated and fuel injectors cleaned to eliminate this problem and ensure that your car is operating efficiently and not losing power. This means that you should clean the injectors from these deposits more often. Solutions to clean the deposits
Cleaning Options -
There are a number of ways you can clean your fuel injectors:
- Ultrasonic Waves - one approach is to take your car to a professional garage and have Ultrasonic Waves clean away the debris. This is a good option but it is expensive. As well as being costly, it may not remove all the deposits successfully.
- Clean Manually - another way is to dis-assemble the fuel injectors and clean manually. This is a technical job, and should only be done by a qualified professional that knows exactly what they are doing. It is a thorough approach but again it is expensive and very time consuming.
- Diesel Treatment - the best and most practical method to cleaning the fuel injectors is to use an additive called diesel treatment. These chemicals are added to the fuel and while the engine is running they circulate, clean the engine and remove the debris that has deposited in the fuel injectors. It is a very cost effective and easily applied solution.
This diesel treatment product is specially designed to clean and remove debris from around the fuel injectors. It has no side effects and is designed for use in all diesel engines. It is very easy to apply, simply follow the instructions on the back of the bottle. After use the additive is burned in the engine and eliminated.
Its cleaning action will impart greater power and reduced fuel consumption. This is a very cost effective method of improving the performance of your car and gaining MPG.
Additional Benefits -
This diesel treatment additive will not just clean the fuel injectors but the whole fuel system. This delivers the following benefits:
- Protection for Entire Fuel System - it will clean the hoses, pipes and fuel pump. This will help protect the fuel system giving it increased resistance to corrosion and deposit formation.
- Eliminate Black Smoke - it can help eliminate black exhaust smoke. Black smoke is usually caused by bad fuel or problematic fuel system and a build up of carbon in the system. This diesel additive can eliminate this issue as it cleans the whole fuel system.
- Reduce Noise - it can help reduce engine noise.
Increase Engine Life - as it provides an added amount of lubrication to the fuel the engine can last longer.
View Great Deals on:
A Word From the Manufacturer - Silverhook:
The problem with injectors is fuel! Diesel fuel contains additives including varnish which is incorporated to help coat and protect your diesel engine. While the engine benefits - your injectors suffer. With only a 1 micron tolerance any coating will eventually effect the fine spray needed to maintain maximum fuel efficiency.
Regular use of Silverhook Diesel Treatment will help remove varnish, carbon deposits and water from diesel fuel systems whilst maintaining your engine and fuel system performance and preventing corrosion and the harmful build up of deposits to injectors and valves.
This Diesel Treatment will also help reduce black smoke and diesel knocking and can improve cold starting performance.
Instructions For Use:
Pour contents of bottle into fuel tank and then fill tank with fuel.
For best results use at each tank fill or at least 1,000 mile (1,600km) intervals.
BEST PRICES ONLINE - SHOP NOW!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.