Dry Film Lube Spray - PTFE | 400ml
- Excellent Dry Film Lubrication
- Quick Air Drying Time
- Dry, Clear Film Lubricant Repels Moisture
- Resistant to Most Acids and Alkalis
- Delivers a Dirt Repelling, Chemical Resistant Coating
- Contains PTFE - PolyTetraFluoroEthylene
- Suitable For Use in High-Tec Manufacturing Applications
FREE DELIVERY UK - see below
DRY LUBRICANT APPLICATIONS:
Dry Film Lube with PTFE is formulated for the automotive and engineering industries. It is non staining and is ideal for lubricating seat belt tensions, adjustable seat runner, felt window channels, window mechanisms, aerials and most electrical components.
LONG LASTING DURABLE LUBRICATION:
The spray mechanism allows for accurate clean application. This lubricant delivers a long lasting, micro thin, highly durable, dry lubricant coat. It provides excellent lubrication and is dirt, moisture and chemical resistant. It is suitable for use on metals, glass and plastics. It is an excellent addition to any toolbox.
- Mechanism: Aersol Spray
- Contains PTFE
- Quantity: 400ml
- Manufacturer: Sterling UK
- Shake can well before application of product
- Spray area to be treated with a light coat of dry film lubricant
- Several coats may be required to build up protection
BEST PRICES ONLINE - SHOP NOW!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.