Red Fibre Sealing Washers | 3/8" x 7/8" x 1/16" inches | Qty: 100
These imperial sized Red Fibre Sealing Washers are designed for use on cable gland entry threads. They maintain ingress protection rating at the enclosure and have an operating temperature range of: -60°C to +100°C in static applications.
- Size: 3/8" x 7/8" x 1/16" (I/D x O/D x Depth)
- Imperial Sizes
- Vulcanised Fibre Construction
- Quantity: Pack of 100
- Operating Temperature: -60°C to +100°C
- Fast Dispatch
- FREE DELIVERY UK Available, see details below
Red Fibre Sealing Washer Properties:
- Durable Vulcanised Red Sealing Fibre Washers
- Resistant to: Oils & Solvents, Petroleum & Derivitives, Abrasion, Sunlight and Sea Water Corrosion.
- Red Sealing Fibre Washers are ideal for use in the Electrical Insulation, Automotive applications, Lighting, Glazing, Plumbing and Marine usage
View All our Great Deals On:
* images are for illustration purposes only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.