Part Fingerless Mechanics Gloves
- Form-fitting glove with reinforced palm patch and finger tips
- Durable synthetic leather base palm
- Original synthetic leather vintage puller
- PVC grip crotch
- Contrast yellow colour fourchetes and binding
- 3-Cut finger glove
- Size: Large
- Cable and Wire work
- Maintenance and Repair
- Material Handling
- Forestry Lumberyards
- Level 3 - Abrasion
- Level 2 - Cut Resistance
- Level 4 - Tear Resistance
- Level 1 - Puncture
FINGERLESS WORK GLOVES
Fingerless mechanics gloves are designed to provide maximum dexterity. The synthetic suede construction of the fingers and palm protects the hand from impacts and vibrations while the neoprene padding along the knuckle provides additional protection to this area of the hand without restricting movement.
SUITABLE FOR AUTO MECHANICS
They are suitable for use by auto mechanics to protect the hands from abrasion and small injuries while also not hindering the wearer's dexterity while working in the garage. These gloves are ideal for when you need the control of bare hands but without sacrificing protection.
COMFORT AND DURABILITY
The synthetic suede allows the hands to remain cool and comfortable whilst also providing maximum durability to the glove. These gloves are designed for heavy duty and built to last!
Mechanics Gloves UK
Check out our range of large fingerless gloves, gloves for mechanics, and small fingerless gloves. We have the best prics online in the UK on all fingerless work gloves UK.
What are key Advantages of Fingerless Mechanics Gloves?
With the latest advances in the technology of both natural and synthetic materials in the manufacturing of work gloves, fingerless work gloves are sometimes used less now than in the past. However, fingerless gloves do provide important advantages compared to conventional gloves.
Advantages of Fingerless:
- Dexterity – with your fingers totally exposed you have the manual dexterity required to perform many tasks that are more difficult while wearing a full hand glove. The movement of your fingers is not restricted by being covered by tight or loose fitted gloves.
- Sensitivity - with open top fingers on the gloves you can feel exactly what you are doing and your sense of touch is not hindered by glove material. This has many key advantages when performing delicate jobs on an automobile.
- Aeration – when working in warm conditions, full safety work gloves can quickly make your hands feel very uncomfortable and sweaty. With exposed fingers, your hands are cooler, aerated and can be easily wiped dry even if they build up sweat.
- Lighter Weight – with your hand covered by less material, fingerless work gloves often weigh less giving you less hand fatigue than with other heavier work gloves.
We serve Britain, The UK and Northern Ireland. To browse and purchase more products and view our current discounted, for sale and clearance offers please navigate from the GreaseMonkeyDirect.com home page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.