Solder | Rosin Core - General Purpose | 10 SWG
- High Quality Rosin Fluxed Core Solder
- 10 SWG (Standard Wire Gauge)
- 3.25mm / 1/8" inch
- 40:60 | Tin:Lead
- 500g Reel
- Fast Dispatch
FREE DELIVERY in the UK, see details below...
Rosin Core Solder:
This 10 SWG Rosin Core Solder reel is suitable for hand soldering processes in electronic & electrical assembly. A soldering iron set temperature range of 400°C to 500°C is recommended to deliver the desired solder joints. This solder wire is designed with Flux Core which can lead to residue forming on joints which may not contribute any impact to circuit assemblies. Cleaning should be done when rosin cored solder wire is used. This solder wire conforms to JIS, ANSI, IPC, DIN, ISO standards.
View All Our Great Deals On:
Solder Technical Details:
- High purity Alloy that is composed of 40% Tin and 60% Lead - from Virgin Metals.
- Suitable for Hand Application or Feed Soldering Processes in Electronic & Electrical Assemblies.
- Non-Corrosive and No Impact of Residue formed - Post Soldering - Passes in Pin Probe & Flying Probe Tests for No Clean Wires.
- If required, residue can be cleaned away with using an appropriate liquid cleaning application.
- Precision Flux core quantities achieved via state of the art technological processes.
Solder Storage And Handling:
- Store in an area free from flammable sources.
- Store in a dry, cool and non-corrosive environment.
- Always wear Personal Protective Equipment while handling or working with solder.
Product Specification, Physical Properties & Alloy Composition:
- See Technical Data Sheet Above
Grease Monkey Direct serving Britain, The UK and Northern Ireland. To browse and purchase more products and view our current discounted, for sale and clearance offers please go to the GreaseMonkeyDirect.com home page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.