Hose Menders, 14mm to 10mm Outer Diameter - Reducers
Resistant to Petrol & Diesel
Pack of 5
HOSE MENDERS - MORE INFORMATION
Our range of Hose Menders are manufactured from Glass Fibre reinforced Polyamide. This is a highly durable material making this range of hose joiners suitable for heavy duty service in the work environment. They are suitable for use in prolonged usage situations and have an operating temperature tolerance range of between -30° and +140°C. The hose connectors are highly resistant to chemicals including hydrocarbon and mineral oils, fuel and cooling system fluids as well as weak acids and alkalis. They are ideal for fixing irrigation pipes, cleaning and gardening applications.
ADVANTAGES OF REINFORCED GLASS FIBRE POLYAMIDE HOSE MENDERS
- Highly Secure & Reliable Connections
- Excellent Liquid Holding Properties
- Chemical & Fuel Resistance
- Highly Engineered To Minimise Water Leakage
- Low Cost and also Highly Durable
- Quick and Easy Installation
* image for illustrative purposes only
BEST PRICES ONLINE - SHOP NOW!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.