Hose Menders, 14mm to 6mm Reducer | Qty: 5
- Hose Menders, 14mm to 6mm Outer Diameter - Reducers.
- Resistant to Petrol & Diesel.
- High quality hose connectors made from glass fibre reinforced Polyamide 6.
- Safe for prolonged use between -30° and +140°C.
- The connectors are resistant to a range of chemicals,
- Including hydrocarbon and mineral oils, fuel and cooling system fluids as well as weak acids and alkalis.
- Pack of 5
HOSE MENDERS - MORE INFORMATION
Our range of Hose Menders are manufactured from Glass Fibre reinforced Polyamide. This is a highly durable material making this range of hose joiners suitable for heavy duty service in the work environment. They are suitable for use in prolonged usage situations and have an operating temperature tolerance range of between -30° and +140°C. The hose connectors are highly resistant to chemicals including hydrocarbon and mineral oils, fuel and cooling system fluids as well as weak acids and alkalis. They are ideal for fixing irrigation pipes, cleaning and gardening applications.
ADVANTAGES OF REINFORCED GLASS FIBRE POLYAMIDE HOSE MENDERS
- Highly Secure & Reliable Connections
- Excellent Liquid Holding Properties
- Chemical & Fuel Resistance
- Highly Engineered To Minimise Water Leakage
- Low Cost and also Highly Durable
- Quick and Easy Installation
* image for illustrative purposes only
BEST PRICES ONLINE - SHOP NOW!
Minimum Order £25
FREE on orders over £50
£4.50 on orders below that amount
Minimum Order £100
FREE on orders over £200
Or £15 charge on orders under £200
Rest of World
Please contact us,
Subject to weight & destination
We Also Recommend