Hose Menders/ Hose Joiners | 16mm Outer Diameter | Straight
- Suitable For Fuels
- Resistant to Petrol & Diesel
- Glass Fibre Reinforced Polyamide
- Type: Straight
- 16mm Outer Diameter
- Dual Function: Repair / Extend
- Pack of 10
HOSE MENDERS - MORE INFORMATION
Our range of Hose Menders are manufactured from Glass Fibre reinforced Polyamide. This is a highly durable material making this range of hose joiners suitable for heavy duty service in the work environment. They are suitable for use in prolonged usage situations and have an operating temperature tolerance range of between -30° and +140°C. The hose connectors are highly resistant to chemicals including hydrocarbon and mineral oils, fuel and cooling system fluids as well as weak acids and alkalis. They are ideal for fixing irrigation pipes, cleaning and gardening applications.
ADVANTAGES OF REINFORCED GLASS FIBRE POLYAMIDE HOSE MENDERS
- Highly Secure & Reliable Connections
- Excellent Liquid Holding Properties
- Chemical & Fuel Resistance
- Highly Engineered To Minimise Water Leakage
- Low Cost and also Highly Durable
- Quick and Easy Installation
* image for illustrative purposes only
We serve Britain, The UK and Northern Ireland. To browse and purchase more products and view our current discounted, for sale and clearance offers please navigate from the GreaseMonkeyDirect.com home page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.