Peel Rivets 4.8 X 14mm | Pack of 250
- Peel Rivets
- Size: 4.8 X 14mm
- 3/16 x 9/16" Inches
- Panel Grip 4.0 - 8.0mm
- Pack of 250
FREE DELIVERY UK - see below
PEEL RIVET APPLICATIONS:
Peel Rivets are break rivets that have been designed for quick and simple fastening of rigid and low resistance materials. They are ideally used
for jobs involving plastics, wood or fibres. They are used to fasten materials by pulling the mandrel into the body as the expanding the body locks the material together. The material is securely fastened between the mandrel head and the body head.
ADVANTAGES OF PEEL RIVETS:
- Single side access useage
- Suitable for use with soft or low resistance materials such as wood, plastics & fibre based materials
- Can be used in oversized holes
- The rivet does not deform surfaces after the riveting process is complete
- Excellent resistance to temperature fluctuations
- High tensile strength & corrosion resistance
- Easily employed using lightweight tools
- Fast & simple fastening solution
BEST PRICES ONLINE - SHOP NOW!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.