Granville Rust Converter - 250ml
- This rust curer is a co-polymer latex combined with organic chelating agents designed for application to corroded ferrous substrates.
- Rust Converter actively converts the rust present on the substrate into a stable organic iron complex.
- As the rust cure polymer dries it forms an impermeable barrier to oxygen and moisture effectively sealing out any further corrosion.
- Rust Converter has an extremely low order of toxicity and does not contain phosphoric acid or lead.
- Rust Converter exhibits excellent resistance to acid and alkali splashes.
- Contact with aliphatic or aromatic solvents will cause softening of the film which will recover.
- Quantity: 250ml
BEST PRICES ONLINE - SHOP NOW!
We serve Britain, The UK and Northern Ireland. To browse and purchase more products and view our current discounted, for sale and clearance offers please navigate from the GreaseMonkeyDirect.com home page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.