Tetroseal Clear Wax Oil Rustproofing
- High Performance Rust Preventative Wax Oil Spray
- Delivers Heavy Duty Rust Prevention
- Easy, No Mess Application - Does Not Run On Inside Panels
- Forms a Durable Protective, Flexible & Heat Resistant Film
- Professional Blend of Waxes, Oils, Corrosion Inhibitors and De-Watering Agents
- Displaces Water From Metal Surfaces and Vehicle Crevices - All Round Rust Protection
- FREE DELIVERY UK - see details below
HEAVY DUTY RUST PREVENTION:
Tetroseal Waxoil Rustproofing is a powerful mixture of oil, waxes, corrosion inhibitors and dewatering agents, combined to form a heavy duty rust prevention product. This CarPlan wax oil product can be quickly and easily applied to give a flexible and waterproof skin to your car.
EXCELLENT CORROSION PROTECTION:
It helps to prevent new rust and removes old rust. It can be applied on the insides of doors, behind sills, chassis and anywhere that water is likely to collect and cause problems over time. This is a high performance rust proofing product and will not dry out, crack or wash off. It will prolong your vehicles life by delivering hard wearing protection against rust and damp.
- Brand: CarPlan Tetroseal Wax Oil Rustproofing
- Clear Wax Oil
- Silicone Free Waxoil Product
- Fully Compatible with Original Car Materials
- Mechanism: Aerosol Spray
- Quantity: 500ml Aerosol
ALL ROUND PROTECTION:
This wax oil for cars product is designed to deliver all round rust protection for automotive vehicles, plant equipment and machinery that is subject to exposure to outdoor weather conditions. Tetroseal wax/oil displaces water from metal surfaces and vehicle crevices and forms a durable heat resistant film that provides long lasting protection. Applied correctly - it will help extend vehicle life and prolong value.
Carplan tetroseal waxoil is suitable for use on vehicle sills and underbody, underside of boots and bonnets, floors and box sections, wheel arches, behind lights, bumpers, trims and door panels. Note, this product should not be applied to drum brakes, brake pads or discs, CV joints, or rubber gaitors/ shrouds. Do not apply this wax oil clear directly to rubber or plastic components - if contact does occur remove with a cloth.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Ensure the surface to be treated is dry and free from old flaking underbody sealant, loose rust, dirt & grease.
- Shake can well before use.
- For intricate and delicate jobs us ethe extension tube fitting to direct the spray.
- Alternatively, attach the additional spray head and spray directly onto the surface from a distance of 25-35cm.
- After spraying, clean valve by inverting can and pressing spray head until clear.
- Excess overspray on tyres etc should be removed with a cloth.
BEST PRICES ONLINE - SHOP NOW!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.