White Grease Aerosol Spray | 400ml
White Grease Spray with PTFE
** BEST SELLING PRODUCT **
- Excellent White Grease Lubrication & Corrosion Resistance
- Ideal for Brake Linkages, Gears, Hinges and Door Latches etc.
- Easy, Accurate Application - Mini Jet Button Spray
- Repels Water, Resists Heat & Salt, Protects Against Corrosion, and Provides Long Lasting Lubrication
- Ideal for Use in the Automotive & Marine Industries
- PTFE Lubrication Technology [Polytetrafluoroethylene]
FREE DELIVERY UK - see below
White Grease Spray Applications:
This durable white grease spray gives excellent lubrication for stressed bearings, spindles and guides in machines. It is ideal for use in the automotive and marine industries. It gives long term resistance to salt water and it is heat resistant. This product is offered at the best price available online anywhere in the UK and is a firm favourite amongst our customers.
Light Coloured Grease:
This white grease is particularly useful where for visual reasons a light coloured grease is preferred. It can be used in anti-friction, plain bearings and pumping equipment where the ingress of water has previously reduced any lubrication effectiveness. It has a wide operating temperature range of -10 to +120 degrees Celsius.
- Mechanism: Aerosol Spray
- Contains PTFE
- Quantity: 400ml
- Brand: Sterling UK
Excellent Corrosion Resistance:
This white grease lubricant spray provides durable, long lasting protection from corrosion. It is easy to apply due to an accurate mini jet spray and is a clean no mess solution to white grease application. On application there is minimal appearance of the product which is pleaseing to the eye.
Directions For Use:
- Shake can before use.
- Hold can upright and spray from a distance of 15 to 25cm.
- For difficult to reach areas use the extension tube.
BEST PRICES ONLINE - SHOP NOW
You can rely on us at Grease Monkey Direct for all your auto electrical, garage and workshop supplies in the UK. Cheaper and bigger range than Toolstation, Screwfix, Farnell, RS Components and Toolstop, Beale and Dun-Bri
We Also Recommend