Zinc Galvanising Spray - 400ml
*** TOP SELLING PRODUCT ***
- Zinc Galvanising Rust Prevention Primer
- Quick, No Mess, Easy Spray
- Zinc Spray Welds on Bare Metal and Galvanised Surfaces
- Protects Against Corrosion on Pipes and Steel Fabrications
- Compatible with Acrylic and Cellulose Paint
- Fast Application Galvanised Spray Paint - Dries Rapidly
- Quantity: 1
- FREE DELIVERY UK - see below
Zinc Galvanising Aerosol:
This Zinc Galvanising Aerosol spray is ideal for treating galvanized metal that requires repair or recoating. Galv spray will protect welds on both bare metal and on galvanised surfaces. It can be applied to bare metal, welded metal or slightly corroded metal. The targeted aerosol spray mechanism ensures that this product is easy and quick to apply.
Excellent Corrosion Protection:
Easily applied to surfaces via the aerosol jet spray it will protect pipes and steel fabrications against corrosion. It is fast drying thus improving job times and finish. It is also compatible with acrylic and cellulose paint. The corrosive protection delivered by this zinc galvanising spray makes it one of our best selling products on site.
- Mechanism: Aerosol Spray
- Quantity: 400ml
- Manufacturer: Sterling (UK)
- Spray Type: Galvanising Paints & Sprays
Galvanising Spray Applications:
This Zinc Galvanising spray is recommended for cosmetic finishing and protecting of galvanised welding repairs. This bargain galvanising spray is an excellent choice for all zinc priming jobs where corrosion resistance is a priority. See below for instructions of use.
BEST PRICES ONLINE - SHOP NOW!
- Shake can for 2 minutes prior to spraying.
- After use, or if nozzle blocks during use, turn the can upside down and spray until residual paint is cleared and only propellant sprays out of can.
- Always wear suitable protective clothing.
- Always use in a well ventilated area.
- Ensure surface to be painted is rubbed smooth of dirt and grease.
- Mask off adjacent areas using tape and paper to avoid over spray.
- Commence spraying in a side to side motion keeping the can upright.
- Spray from a distance of 10-15cm from the surface.
- Apply several thin coats until surface area is covered.
- Paint will be touch dry within an hour and fully cured in 24 hours
Grease Monkey Direct serving Britain, The UK and Northern Ireland. To browse and purchase more products and view our current discounted, for sale and clearance offers please go to the GreaseMonkeyDirect.com home page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.