Blacksmith Drill Bit | 22.0mm
- 22.0 mm Ground Flute Blacksmiths Drill
- Suitable for Steel, Cast Iron, Copper, Brass, Iron and Plastics
- Standard Helix
- Steam Tempered Blue Finish
- 118 degree point
- Ground Flute Construction
- Manufactured to UK Industry Standards
- 1/2" Reduced Shank - allows cutting of larger holes using a standard 1/2" or 13mm
- 3-Jaw Chuck
BEST PRICES ONLINE - FREE DELIVERY - SHOP TODAY!
This GREASE MONKEY DIRECT 22.0mm Blacksmith Drill Bit is suitable for steel, cast iron, copper, brass, iron and plastics drilling. It is constructed with a Steam Tempered Blue finish and is Standard Helix in design. It is manufactured to the highest UK industry standards.
Grease Monkey Direct serving Britain, The UK and Northern Ireland. To browse and purchase more products and view our current discounted, for sale and clearance offers please go to the GreaseMonkeyDirect.com home page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.