BLACKSMITH AT TRADE PRICES
Our range of Blacksmith Drill Bits are suitable for drilling through steel, cast iron, copper, brass, iron and plastics drilling. They have been manufactured to exacting standards and are constructed with a steam tempered blue finish and a standard helix design. All our drill bits are manufactured to the highest UK industry standards.
BLACKSMITH DRILL BIT RANGE OF SIZES:
We have 20 sizes in stock to choose from covering all sizes required: 13.5mm, 14.0mm, 14.5mm, 15.0mm, 15.5mm, 16.0mm, 16.5mm, 17.0mm, 17.5mm, 18.0mm, 18.5mm, 19.0mm, 19.5mm, 20.0mm, 21.0mm, 22.0mm, 23.0mm, 24.0mm, 25.0mm and 26.0mm
TECHNICAL DETAILS & KEY FEATURES
- This collection of Ground Flute Blacksmiths Drills are suitable for drilling Steel, Cast Iron, Copper, Brass, Iron and Plastics
- They are a Standard Helix design
- They come complete with a Steam Tempered Blue Finish
- They have a 118 degree point, Ground Flute Construction
- Manufactured to curren UK Industry Standards
Grease Monkey Direct serving Britain, The UK and Northern Ireland. To browse and purchase more products and view our current discounted, for sale and clearance offers please go to the GreaseMonkeyDirect.com home page.