Blacksmith Drill Bit 25.0mm
Blacksmith Drill Bit | 25.0mm
- 25.0 mm Ground Flute Blacksmiths Drill
- Suitable for Steel, Cast Iron, Copper, Brass, Iron and Plastics
- Standard Helix
- Steam Tempered Blue Finish
- 118 degree point
- Ground Flute Construction
- Manufactured to UK Industry Standards
- 1/2" Reduced Shank - allows cutting of larger holes using a standard 1/2" or 13mm
- 3-Jaw Chuck
BEST PRICES ONLINE - FREE DELIVERY - SHOP TODAY!
This GREASE MONKEY DIRECT 25.0mm Blacksmith Drill Bit is suitable for steel, cast iron, copper, brass, iron and plastics drilling. It is constructed with a Steam Tempered Blue finish and is Standard Helix in design. It is manufactured to the highest UK industry standards.
You can rely on us at Grease Monkey Direct for all your auto electrical, garage and workshop supplies in the UK. Cheaper and bigger range than Toolstation, Screwfix, Farnell, RS Components and Toolstop, Beale and Dun-Bri
We Also Recommend