PU Dipped Gloves | Extra Large | 5 Pairs
PU Dipped Safety Gloves - Five Pairs, Extra Large
** TOP SELLER **
- PU Coating offering Excellent Hand Protection
- Breathable Seamless Nylon liner
- Excellent Grip with Fingertip Sensitivity
- Maximum Dexterity/ Flexibility
- Level 4 Abrasion Protection
- Size: Extra Large
- Quantity: 5 Pairs
EXCELLENT HAND PROTECTION:
These XL Polyurethane Dipped Gloves are designed with a breathable seamless liner that acts like a second skin and delivers excellent hand protection and flexibility. The polyurethane coating offers is ideal for hand protection during light weight applications. With an EN388 level 4 abrasion resistance score, the glove provides super performance.
Polyurethane Dipped Gloves:
PU dipped gloves offer a soft and comfortable option to the wearer while still delivering great puncture and abrasion resistance. Polyurethane (PU) coated gloves offer top cut-resistant properties when it comes to protecting hands. They also offer excellent grip without significant loss to touch sensitivity.
Advantages of PU Dipped Gloves:
- Flexibility - PU is an extremely flexible material. This gives the glove arguably the best touch sensitivity of any of the non-disposible work gloves. This imparts the hidden benefit of workforce compliance. A worker is more likely to wear a glove if it does not negatively impact them in terms of flexibility, dexterity and sensitivity.
- Puncture & Abrasion Resistance - The protective layer on these gloves offers durable and reliable protection against puncture and abrasion injuries in light duty activities.
- Cost Effective - These general purpose PU coated gloves are very cost effective. They are sold as packs of five and are always available at bargain prices on Grease Monkey Direct.
- Excellent Grip - The PU polyurethane protective coating provides excellent grip to the wearer - which in turn delivers obvious safety advantages.
Low Particulate Shed - PU coating has a very low particulate shed action. This is an important factor to consider where potential contamination is a concern.
Polyurethane Glove Applications:
- General Handling
- Light Fabrication
- Light Material Handling
- Warehousing & Distribution
View All Our Great Deals On:
BEST PRICES ONLINE - SHOP NOW!
Minimum Order £25
FREE on orders over £50
£4.50 on orders below that amount
Minimum Order £100
FREE on orders over £200
Or £15 charge on orders under £200
Rest of World
Please contact us,
Subject to weight & destination
We Also Recommend