PU Dipped Gloves | Large | 5 Pairs
** TOP SELLER **
These PU Dipped Gloves are designed with a breathable seamless liner that acts like a second skin. The polyurethane coating offers excellent hand protection in light weight applications. With an EN388 level 4 abrasion resistance score, the glove provides super performance.
PU Coated Glove Properties:
- PU Coating offering Excellent Hand Protection
- Breathable Seamless Nylon liner
- Excellent Grip with Fingertip Sensitivity
- Maximum Dexterity
- Level 4 Abrasion Protection
- Size: Large
- Quantity: 5 Pairs
View All Our Great Deals On:
Polyurethane Dipped Gloves:
PU dipped gloves offer a soft and comfortable option to the wearer while still delivering great puncture and abrasion resistance. Polyurethane (PU) coated gloves offer top cut-resistant properties when it comes to protecting hands. They also offer excellent grip without significant loss to touch sensitivity.
Advantages of PU Dipped Gloves:
- Flexibility - PU is an extremely flexible material. This gives the glove arguably the best touch sensitivity of any of the non-disposible work gloves. This imparts the hidden benefit of workforce compliance. A worker is more likely to wear a glove if it does not negatively impact them in terms of flexibility, dexterity and sensitivity.
- Puncture & Abrasion Resistance - The protective layer on these gloves offers durable and reliable protection against puncture and abrasion injuries in light duty activities.
- Cost Effective - These general purpose PU coated gloves are very cost effective. They are sold as packs of five and are always available at bargain prices on Grease Monkey Direct.
- Excellent Grip - The PU polyurethane protective coating provides excellent grip to the wearer - which in turn delivers obvious safety advantages.
Low Particulate Shed - PU coating has a very low particulate shed action. This is an important factor to consider where potential contamination is a concern.
Polyurethane Glove Applications:
- General Handling
- Light Fabrication
- Light Material Handling
- Warehousing & Distribution
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.