Check out our Auto Electrician & Garage Directory - Click Here
Are you looking for an Auto Electrician or Garage near you?
Do you need some auto electrical repair work or a full car service?
Our directory can help you locate a car repair workshop or auto-electrician near you. Click the link above to browse our directory.
- THE TRUTH BEHIND CAR ODOUR - HOW TO GET RID OF IT
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE CORRECT HEADLIGHT BULB
- THE TOP 10 CLASSIC CAR SHOWS IN THE UK 2018
Tips on Choosing A Good Mechanic/ Garage:
When it comes to choosing a good mechanic make sure you ask the right questions. Consider running through these the next time you find yourself in garage forecourt.
- If you have a warranty, does the garage honour it for the job at hand?
- Also, if you have a warranty - does it cover labour and parts?
- Does the garage clearly display its warranty information?
- Is pricing clearly displayed or explained to you? You want to know how much you will be paying per hour.
- Does the garage have any professional registration or certification?
- Does the garage display any professional awards / training certificates?
- Ask for a written estimate before committing to the service.
- Do a quick online check to see if there are any prominent complaints against the garage.
- Are the staff helpful and professional? Sometimes you can just get a good or bad feeling about a place. Does your gut tell you they are a good mechanic?
- Are the genuinely interested in the questions you have asked them?
Have you had any interesting experiences in finding a good garage?
Please leave any comments below...
Share this post